Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Dark green, leaf covered ears mature with rows of pearly white, sweet kernels. Process corn soon after harvest by boiling, steaming, roasting, grilling or canning.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Melon 'Honeydew'.
- Size: 7'-8' tall, 8"-10" wide
- Days to Maturity: 80-90 Days
- Productivity: 8"-9" Long Ears, 10-14 kernel rows
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright, Columnar