Tomato 'Early Girl'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Early ripening tomato has a deep, crimson color with a classic tomato flavor. Excellent choice for canning, cuisine or fresh.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Chives.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 45-50 Days
- Productivity: 6 oz Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright