Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Compact, low growing warm season annual. Produces an abundance of small white, pink or purple flower clusters. Plant as a space filling ground cover to create a snow-like effect.
* Please specify selected color in notes section of shopping cart.
Plant with Geraniums
- Landscape Size: 4"-6" tall, 10" width
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Sunset Zone: 1-24
- Growth Habit: Compact, Mounding, Spreading
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Attributes: Attracts Bees, Fragrant
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Thrives in enriched, well draining soil. Trim back mid season to revitalize blooming. Feed regularly with an all purpose fertilizer.ebstone-organics-surestart,zonalgeranium,verbena-aztec,decor-pot-w-pattern,ebstone-organics-recipe420pottingsoil