Pole Bean 'Blue Lake'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Fast growing, pole variety green bean yields long, stringless pods for 6-8 weeks during growing season. Sweet, crisp flavor is popular for steaming, sauteing, grilling, freezing and canning.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Cucumber
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 60-65 Days
- Productivity: 5"-7" Long Pods
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Mounding