Garlic 'Purple Glazer'
Typically available from late summer to early spring. Call your favorite store for current availability.
Purple colored hardneck variety with a medium, well-rounded flavor. The scape is tender and mild. An excellent choice for baking. Plant in your garden or flower beds to help ward off Japanese beetles. Stop by one of our locations to see our full selection of seasonal bulbs!
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme
- Size: 3'-4' tall, 4" wide
- Days to Maturity: 90-120 Days
- Productivity: 2"-3" Clusters
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright, Narrow
Green Thumb Guide
Plant bulbs in well draining soil 1 inch deep along with a bulb fertilizer. Harvest after 3-4 months when foliage begins to yellow. Feel around the top of the bulb to make sure the cloves have formed. Allow to sun dry for a few hours before fully drying in a well ventilated place for 3-4 weeks or until tops are thoroughly dry.