Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Typically available from spring to fall. Call store for exact availability.
Vibrant yellow, orange or red-burgundy flowers are held just above rough green foliage summer through fall. Foliage grows with a dense, compact habit. Excellent for containers or borders.
Plant with Red Hot Poker 'Flamenco'
- Landscape Size: 1'-2' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Low to Moderate
- USDA Zone: 3a
- Growth Habit: Dense, Compact
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Attributes: Showy Flowers, Long Bloom Season, Attracts Birds, Attracts Butterflies, Deer Resistant, Waterwise
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched soil with good drainage. Deadhead to prolong bloom. Prune and feed with a multipurpose fertilizer before new growth in spring.corona-174-comfort-transplanter,greenall-plantingmix,pottery-medslimsquare-pv534b,ebstone-organics-surestart,corona-174-forged-bypass-pruner