Walla Walla Onion
Heirloom, white onions have a sweet, mild flavor. Excellent when eaten fresh or prepared in cuisine.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 6" width
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 6" bulbs
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 6" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest onions at 6" in size for best flavor.ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood,landmaster-weedfabric,g-b-purely-compost,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,ebstone-surestart