Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Light green, aromatic leaves grow in a fern-like fashion. Southwest Asian native is popular for cuisine, picking, dips or attracting bees and birds to the garden. Dry seeds for a celery-like, anise flavor.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 3' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 40-45 Days (Leaf) 80-85 Days (Seeds)
- Productivity: 4"-6" Long Sprigs
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright