Tomato 'Pork Chop'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Beefsteak-style, heirloom tomato produces minimally green stripped, yellow fruits that ripen to a shiny gold. Flavorful, with hints of citrus.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 75-85 Days
- Productivity: 8-10 oz, Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright