Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
In spring, white flower clusters rise above aromatic, tube-shaped leaves. Flavor is half-way between onion and garlic. Great for salads, garnishes, spreads and vinegars.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Parsley
- Size: 12"-18" tall, 3"-4" width
- Days to Maturity: 80-90 Days
- Productivity: 12" Long Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright