Cucumber 'Japanese Long'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom cucumber has a smooth, dark green surface and refreshing, crisp taste. Perfect for salads, sandwiches or a light snack.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Corn
- Size: 6"-8" tall, 3'-4' wide
- Days to Maturity: 52-75 Days
- Productivity: 8" Long, Slender Fruit
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Trailing