Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Slender, nearly black fruits are produced spring through fall. Thin skin with mild flavor, this eggplant variety is ideal for sauteing, grilling and baking.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Tomatoes
- Size: 3'-4' tall, 2'-3' wide
- Days to Maturity: 68 Days
- Productivity: 9" Long, Slender Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Trailing