skip to content

Espoma® Organic® Palm-tone®

Espoma® Organic®

Natural, organic fertilizer formulated to grow healthy plants and promote larger, more vibrant blooms. Long lasting, slow-release feed is enriched with Bio-tone microbes. Use on tropical plants such as palms and hibiscus.

Label

Characteristics

  • Please read & follow instructions on label
  • 4-1-5
  • Contains 4% Total Nitrogen, 1% Available Potash, 5% Soluble Potash, 5% Calcium, 0.5% Magnesium, and 1% Sulfur
  • Derived from Feather Meal, Poultry Manure, Bone Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Greensand, Sulfate of Potash, and Sulfate of Potash Magnesia
crassula-ovata-minor,bottlebrushlittlejohn,succulent-bowl,rose-chihuly-174,basil-dark-opalcrassula-ovata-minor,bottlebrushlittlejohn,succulent-bowl,rose-chihuly-174,basil-dark-opal
Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out