Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Fast growing, bush variety commonly grown as a cover crop in fall or early spring. Tall green stalks provide nitrogen for the soil while roots help break up compacted soil types. Large, flat beans have mildly sweet flavor when mature.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 5"-6" Long, Waxy Pods
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Mounding