Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Typically available in spring. Check with your local store for current availability.
Low growing, warm season annual bears dark blue, pink or purple flowers bloom from spring until fall. Perfect for shady garden beds, containers or hanging baskets.
Plant with Impatiens
- Landscape Size: 8"-12" tall, 20"-24" wide
- Light Requirement: Morning Sun/Afternoon Shade or Full Shade
- Water Needs: Moderate
- USDA Zone: 9a or All as Annual
- Growth Habit: Compact, Mounding
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Attributes: Attracts Butterflies, Deer Resistant, Long Bloom Season
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Thrives when planted in enriched, well draining soil. Trim back mid season to revitalize blooming. Feed regularly with an all purpose fertilizer.ebstone-organics-surestart,impatiens,ebstone-organics-raisedbedpottingmix,abutilon,berber-planter