Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Bright, pink-red, heirloom tomatoes are named after the Japanese folklore hero, 'Momotaro'. Popular in Japanese cuisine.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 60 Days
- Productivity: 6-7 oz Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright