Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Light green, lacy leaves have a uniquely bright, rich flavor. Excellent for using fresh or dried in cuisine or as a garnish. Attracts beneficial insects.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 4"-6" Long Sprigs
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright