Pepper 'Eisley Wax'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Light yellow, hot chili pepper was developed locally by Eisley Nursery in Auburn, CA. A favorite for pickling and cooking.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 16" width
- Days to Maturity: 60-65 Days
- Productivity: 3"-4" Long, Hot Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they ripen to yellow.ebstone-organics-surestart,landmaster-weedfabric,greenall-soilbooster,tomato-cage-4-ring-3-leg,ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood