Pepper 'Eisley Wax'
Typically available from early spring through mid summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Light yellow, hot chili pepper was developed locally by Eisley Nursery in Auburn, CA. A favorite for pickling and cooking.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 16" width
- Days to Maturity: 60-65 Days
- Productivity: 3"-4" Long, Hot Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they ripen to yellow.ebstone-organics-surestart,landmaster-weedfabric,greenall-soilbooster,tomato-cage-4-ring-3-leg,ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood