Sweet pepper emerges green, turns yellow, and matures to orange, then finally red when fully ripe. All American Selections winner is popular for cooking and baking.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 12" width
- Days to Maturity: 60 Days
- Productivity: 3"-4" Long, Sweet Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers at desired color.ebstone-surestart,corona-174-forged-bypass-pruner,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,raised-vegetable-bin,ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood