Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Typically available early spring through summer. Call store for exact availability.
Clusters of lily-like flowers with speckled throats bloom spring through fall. Colors include pink, orange, red and white. Compact, spreading growth habit. Use in containers, mixed beds or cutting gardens.
* Monrovia priced higher.
Plant with Gardenia
- Landscape Size: 2'-5' tall, 2'-4' wide
- Light Requirement: Morning Sun/Afternoon Shade
- Water Needs: Low to Moderate
- Sunset Zone: 5-9, 14-24
- Growth Habit: Compact, Spreading
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Attributes: Flowers for Cutting, Long Bloom Season, Attracts Humming Birds, Showy Flowers
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Grows best in enriched, well draining soil in shaded areas. Protect from direct afternoon sun exposure. Prune back spent stems in fall after flowering.gardeniaradicans,greenall-soilbooster,cubefiberclayplanter,ebstone-organics-surestart,gardeniaaugustbeauty