Pole Bean 'Kentucky Wonder'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom variety pole bean produces very long, stringless pods through the growing season up until frost. Pick early for best flavor. Great for steaming, freezing, sauteing, grilling and canning.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Cucumber
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 65-70 Days
- Productivity: 7"-10" Long Pods
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Mounding, Climbing