Squash 'Yellow Crookneck'
Soft to bright yellow, tender squash with a wonderfully buttery flavor. Very popular for baking, grilling, steaming, roasting or sauteing.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 58 Days
- Productivity: 5"-8" Curve-Necked Squash
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Trailing
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched, garden soil early spring. Protect shallow roots with a layer of mulch around plant base. Squash are ready when they have glossy, shiny skin. Harvest often to keep plant producing all summer. Pick squash while young and tender by cutting from vine with shears leaving 1" of stem. Take care not to bruise squash and store in a cool, dry place.ebstone-surestart,g-b-purely-compost,raised-vegetable-bin,greenall-soilbooster,ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood