Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Oval, serrated leaves have a sweet, licorice flavor. Dried leaves will have a more potent sweetness. Use dried or fresh in teas and drinks as a natural sweetener.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Marjoram
- Size: 2'-3' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 1"-2" Long Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright