Tomato 'Black Cherry'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Delectable, mahogany-brown cherry tomato has a richly sweet, complex flavor. Excellent for snacking and salads.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Sage.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 65 Days
- Productivity: 1.5" Round, Petite Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright