Tomato 'Black Krim'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Originating from Russia's Black Sea region, classic, heirloom variety tomato has a dark, reddish-brown color with greenish shoulders. Popular for cooking, canning or fresh slicing.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Sage.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 70-90 Days
- Productivity: 10-12 oz Squat Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright