Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Red-orange tomato has a great flavor with a nearly seedless interior. Early producer is an excellent choice for fresh slicing.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Sage.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 70 Days
- Productivity: 6-8 oz Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright