Tomato 'German Johnson'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom tomato, originating from Germany, will fill up a tomato cage with vigorous growth. Pinkish-red fruits feature a full-bodied, rich flavor. Perfect for slicing, cooking, stewing and canning.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Chives.
- Size: 4'-6' tall, 2'-3' wide
- Days to Maturity: 80 Days
- Productivity: 12-16 oz Squat Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright