Tomato 'Green Zebra'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Striking tomato has a two-tone, striped exterior of golden yellow and green. Sweet, tangy flavor is a favorite for serving fresh, cooking and canning.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Chives.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 75 Days
- Productivity: 3-5 oz Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright