Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Large, heirloom, beefsteak variety tomato originating from West Virginia. Yellow-orange fruit with red and pink streaking - has low acidic, fruity flavor. Popular for cooking, canning or fresh sliced.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Chives.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 85 Days
- Productivity: 1-2 lb Squat Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright