Tomato 'Kellogg's Breakfast'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Large, bright orange tomatoes form ribbed, flattened globes as they ripen. Full flavored, tangy fruits are a favorite for salads, juicing or slicing up fresh.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Chives.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 80 Days
- Productivity: 1-2 lb Squat Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright