Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Classic, bright red, round tomatoes grow on compact bush. Perfect for containers or small gardens. Utilize fruits for cuisine or use fresh.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme.
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 70 Days
- Productivity: 3 oz Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright