Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Striking, yellow and red, heirloom tomato was first bred in Kentucky. Fruity, rich, complex flavor is excellent for fresh slicing, salads and cuisine.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 85 Days
- Productivity: 2 lb Squat Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright