Tomato 'Pruden's Purple'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom variety, nearly-seedless tomato ripens to a dark, pink-purple. Delicious flavor is popular for canning, drying or using fresh in salads and sandwiches.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 75 Days
- Productivity: 10-16 oz Squat Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright