Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Bright gold, cherry tomato produces an abundance of fruit in both warm and colder climates alike. Bite-sized fruits are very popular as fresh snacks, in salads or roasted.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 62-67 Days
- Productivity: 1" Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright