Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Hybrid tomato produces clusters of a bright, golden-orange fruit. Tangy and sweet flavor is wonderful for snacking or adding to salads.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 62-67 Days
- Productivity: .5" Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright