Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Crack resistant, heirloom tomato ripens to an extremely deep red color. Juicy flavor makes for a good slicing or cooking tomato.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Sage.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 70 Days
- Productivity: 4" Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright