Watermelon 'Crimson Sugar Baby'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Petite, dark green watermelon with deep, crimson interior. Good sunburn resistance and nearly seedless. Sweet, juicy flavor makes a hydrating snack or tasty beverage.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with White Corn.
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 6'-8' wide
- Days to Maturity: 75 Days
- Productivity: 7-10 lb Melons
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: High
- Growth Habit: Trailing