White Bird of Paradise
Houseplants Size Chart
Clumping, tree-like form grown for dramatic, tropical foliage. Flowers are white with a dark blue "tongue". Excellent for tall, narrow spaces.
* Houseplants are the “surf and turf” of the plant world, pricing reflects the current market value. Because we pass the savings onto our customers, price fluctuation reflects where and when specific plants are sourced.
- Mature Size: 10'-20' tall, 5'-10' width
- Light Requirement: Bright Indirect Light
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright, Arching
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Attributes: Evergreen, Air Purifier, Flowers for Cutting
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in well draining, enriched potting soil. Water regularly to keep soil moist, but not soggy. Fertilize sparingly, and do not divide when transplanting.greenall-organicpottingsoil,ebstone-organics-surestart,hestra-robin-synthetic-glove,bonide-174-houseplant-food-concentrate,dreamer-toad