We offer fresh, locally-grown sod. Cut fresh and delivered Monday through Saturday, with the exception of holidays. Fine bluegrass-like texture with improved disease resistance. In addition to its beautiful dark blue-green winter color, Bolero's slower growing nature means fewer clippings.
* For orders less than 200 sq ft, please call your favorite store.
* Online sod purchases are for delivery only. Depending on order size, a delivery fee may be applied.
* Please provide a lead time of 3 business days. Once you've placed your order, Delta Bluegrass Company will call and/or send an email to you to coordinate your delivery details.
* All sod sales are final.
* Refer to installation checklist below to prepare for your delivery.
- Drought tolerant
- Disease resistant
- Heat tolerant
DIY Installation Checklist
Delta Bluegrass Company Installation Checklist
Installation Service is provided by the professionals at Delta Bluegrass Company.
- Installation must be ordered at the same time with the sod order. Installation will be scheduled the same day as sod delivery.
- Be "sod-ready" prior to installation crew arriving.
- Ground is raked and level (free from dirt clods, holes, uneven surfaces)
- Sprinklers must be clearly marked
- Job supervisor or client/responsible party must be on site for installation
- Any special conditions and instructions must be provided at the time the order is placed. These conditions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Backyard location and access
- Hills and slopes
- Wheel Barrowing
- Special placement of sod which requires a pallet jack
- Hard to access Delivery Areas (narrow streets or alleys, multiple level areas, etc.)