Cucumber 'Saladmore Bush Hybrid'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Hybrid, burpless, green cucumbers have a refreshing and sweet taste. Grows in a compact, bushy habit. Great for container veggie gardens. Makes for tasty salads, sandwiches or light snacks.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Corn
- Size: 8"-10" tall, 2' width
- Days to Maturity: 55 Days
- Productivity: 5"-8" Long, Smooth Fruit
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Trailing