Fennel 'Green Leaf'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Aromatic, feathery leaves grow atop sturdy stems. Popular for cuisine, pickling, dips or attracting bees and birds to the garden. Native to the Mediterranean.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 3' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 40-45 Days (Leaf) 80-85 Days (Seeds)
- Productivity: 4"-6" Long Sprigs
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright