Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Textured, green leaves have a powerful, lemon aroma and flavor. Traditionally used to settle an upset stomach. Perfect for teas, drying, sauces, salads and garnishes.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 2'-3' tall, 2' width
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 1"-2" Long Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright