Tomato 'Red Cherry'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Hybrid, bright red tomatoes grow in grape-like clusters. Mild flavor is popular for roasting or a fresh snack.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 70 Days
- Productivity: 1" Cherry-Shaped Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright