Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Popular, hybrid, oblong-shaped tomato ripens to deep red. Flavorful fruit is nearly seedless. Utilized often in cuisine such as sauces and soups.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Sage.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 65 Days
- Productivity: 2-3 oz Oblong Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright