Tomato 'San Marzano'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Well known, heirloom tomato has bright red, nearly seedless fruit. High in flavor - while low in sugar and acid. Traditionally used for canning, pastes, sauces and drying.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Sage.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 65 Days
- Productivity: 2-3 oz Oblong Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright